Re: EMUSIC Playlist #220

If your stations only had streaming mp3 capabilities, we wouldn't have to
be in Pennsylvania to hear your show!

WUNH in Durham, NH <http://www.wunh.unh.edu/> has such a setup, and
broadcasts a few shows that would be right up the Looper's alley.

On Monday nights from 6pm to 8 pm (Eastern time), there's The In Sound, a
traditional jazz program, followed at 8 pm by The PCP House of Coffee, an
hour of cutting edge avant sounds (LOOP CONTENT HERE), then at 9 pm there's
Gammalyte, an hour of funk and Acid Jazz (MORE LOOP CONTENT) which leads
into The Trance Lab at 10, 2 hours of LOOP-FRIENDLY electronica which often
features live, in-studio performances.

On Tuesday nights from 10 'til midnight you can hear Heroin in Headphones,
a program devoted to space, drones and household appliances. (LOTSA LOOPS.)

Saturday mornings at 9 there's Polka Party. Don't laugh; the host of the
show is REALLY good and you'll find yourself absolutely enjoying a musical
genre you thought held no appeal for you. Plus, the guy plays accordian in
a surf band...

Sunday afternoons from 2 to 4, there's Worlds of Music, two hours of world
music.

For a more complete schedule, go to <http://wunh.unh.edu/program.html>.

Tim