Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

At 12:24 AM +0200 6/11/01, Italo De Angelis wrote:
>See ethics are totally unrespected in any field, including human beings
>lives....so what's the point anyway here?
>Are national distributors ethical when they charge DOUBLE price compared
>the manufacturer country?
>Are shops ethical when they try to sell pro gear WITHOUT any specialized
>people assisting clients?
>Are manufacturers ethical when they NEVER fix bugs or put out
>MALFUNCTIONING
>gear?
>Is SAMPLING ethical?
>Is MP3 ethical?
>...well, we could go on forever!
>what's the point?...I don't know.

The point is to remind people that despite all the unethical behavior
in the world, it still IS an issue!  When we do business we should
support companies who behave ethically and we should shun those who
do not. When someone considers buying products or services from an
unethical company, it is the responsibility of those who care about
ethics to point out that the way such a company does business is at
least as important as how inexpensive their products are.

This is one way we can help to improve the industry.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com