Re: my JamMan question.

eek:
i can't remember almost anything about the jamman;
i gave mine to one of my kids, when i received my EDP.....

though:
if you don't get a suitable answer from this list,
ya may wanna contact bob sellon.
(his website must be listed in the LD archives, i'd guess; the name of his
own business was 's-tech', i believe, and he *may* still work at lexicon,
as
well..... anyone? anyways: he'll certainly have a solution for ya.)
re: logic:
is it possible that you're sending 'midi settings on startup' to the
jamman,
thereby auto-setting the jammie to loop#2?, or, have ya got a prog.change.
checked-off in the seq/parameter box?
and..... i loosely remember that the midi-sync on the (early) jammen was a
bit squirrelly.....
again, sorry:
i can't remember much about the jamman.....
best,
dt / s-c