Re: looper broadcast, was EMUSIC Playlist #220

>> it would certainly interest me - i spend alot of
time listening to streaming
audio and i don't think there can ever be too much of
a good thing - a
streaming site dedicated to loop based music would be
great - count me in (as
a listener and possible contributor of music) - harry
<<

Great. Depending on response we'll set up a show. So
far you've been the only person to express interest
Harry.

Best Regards,
Bruce