Re: Musician's Friend

thanks for the mail!  I called MF and basically they told me that the
orders
that they are getting today are pitifully short of the people who ordered
them so it looks like some of us won't be getting these units until
mid-july
or mid-august if we get them at all.  This is pretty crappy of them.  If
I'd
known it was going to be an extra month beyond what they told me
originally,
I would've gotten them at a store instead.  Now all the stores are out and
I'm stuck hoping I'll get these someday, but I doubt it.

    Kevin

Unit Circle Media
http://www.unitcircle.com