marriage loops (was: Re: [GIG] NYON CH Claude Voit & Matthias Grob [Chill out GardenParty 2]

> REMEMBER JUNE 23 !

I'd better not forget that date.  I'm getting married in San Fransicso
on that day!

I was thinking of starting our ceremony by starting a loop and when it
got to where I wanted it, I'd lower it and we'd do the vows over it.
However, it's going to be a totally home spun thing at a friends house,
in their backyard, and I realize that I don't want to be burdened with
gear to worry about.  The set up would have to be small anyway, as room
is limited.  Should I go for it?  I'm also afraid of my focus level, as
I tend to get fixated before a performance, even small ones.  Some of my
DJ friends offered to spin, but we opted for mix cds, as we want to
enjoy our friends, and vise versa.  Thoughts?  Ideas?

Mark