Re: musician's fiend

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, anti:clockwise wrote:
> oh god, here we go again...

With all this negative energy flowing in Musician's Friend's direction, I
wanted to pipe up and say that I've never had a bad experience with them.
Now, I don't want to defend this corporate giant that has obviously
offended
so many of you, but I also don't think that such a one-sided picture is in
everyone's best interest.

So, until they turn their malicious ineptitude my way, I'll not hesitate
order gear from them (or Guitar Center for that matter).

And besides, drooling over the gear in their catalogue makes for
interesting
bathroom reading if nothing else. :)

Todd