Re: improv voice loops

    I would really like to hear some tracks that y'all have recorded
involving looping... Being fairly a newcomer to the whole thing I'd like to
hear what kinds of sounds you're creating.  Not that I want to rip anyone
off, I just want to expand my horizons...  =)

    Send some URLs?  Private replies would likely be more appropriate than
flooding the list...

    Thanks!
    Mike
    feeneymike@yahoo.com