want Mo-FX, was Re: Electrix Sale

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 muman@eskimo.com wrote:

> Greetings,
> I got all my Electrix at Guitar Center: 3 Mo-Fx, 3 Filter Factory, 1
> Warp Factory. I cancelled my order with Musician's Friend.
>
> The way I did it was I pre-paid for the units, so as they came in, I
> got them.
>
> The guitar center in Lynwood, WA just got a new batch of all of
> these units. My guess, is that all of the GC's got a new batch. If
> your GC does not have what you want, have them ship it from
> another store. You can also ask a knowledgeable salesperson to
> look up on their computer to see if they ordered any more.

I ordered 3 FilterFactories, 2 WarpFactories, 1 Mo-FX, 1 EQ-Killer & 1
Filter Queen from a GC in New York. The order came in friday: I got 1
Warp, the EQ-Killer & the Filter Queen. The rep said he didn't have the
Mo-FX on order, and could try to order from electrix but I'd have to pay
full price. He expects my 3 FilterFactories and other Warpfactory to be in
another shipment by the end of the month.

So, I'm looking for a Mo-FX unit at least. Possibly picking up the
Filterfactories and the other Warp as well. Anyone know where they're in
stock?

thanks,
Steve
 --