Re: improv voice loops

many moons ago I worked as a manager of a sock store in Ithaca NY (selling
socks
to such illustrious loopers as the Acetos) and there was an ecentric man
known
as "The Colonel" who would frequent local stores.  He often wasn't very
cohearent and would prank phone call local businesses.  He once called the
store
and said, "Hey!  I may be coming over later, so  you'd better shave her!"

my girlfrend really didn't go for it, but he didn't seem to mind.

Mark