Re: Events in LA

Steve

Why dont you show up at Musician Institute in Hollywood and see if
theres some possibility to play there, (concerts almost every evening)
or do a clinic, some loop evangelism, or any networking for the next
time
say hello from Claude.........(same as Joe sent me...) :=)

Have a nice stay

Claude

WWW.MI.edu