House gig in LA...

>>>tho' it's not at my house, but a space i lease for work. it'll
>eventually
be another research lab, but it's pretty empty right now. it's about 500
square feet. it's on the second floor of a building that's entirely
vacant in the evenings, so it'd be cool for music. it's also in downtown,
burbank, so it's convenient. it's available for anyone who'd like to put
on a small show, or just come over and jam. i also have some recording
gear there :-)<<<

this definitely sounds like fun - i'm up for playing.

we'll sort out the details off-list and get back to y'all... :o)

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk