Re: 1st L.A. LOOPFEST

already done rick! i have a portable md recorder, a deck md recorder, an
8 track md recorder (yamaha md8), a dat recorder, and an 8 track cassette
recorder (tascam 688) all there ready to run! oh, and i was planning on
mixing in a stereo pair of oktava small diaphragm condensor mics as an
alternate mix too.

can anyone bring a camcorder or such?

tony