Re: The Hot Seat

Title: RE: The first LA Loop Fest!!!
Would someone like a participant in absentia?  I could send a CD... [sigh]

I look forward to witnessing the First LA Looper's Fest.  It was with some trepidation that I considered being scrutinized by my peers.  Steuart is of course correct that I deserve my turn in the Hot Seat.  However, the opportunity to catch out of towners should not be missed.
At this point, it is tough to get out of the house to participate, or even to play here in the apartment.  But I'll be there, and I look forward to the chance to play for y'all at some point.  Let's have fun!
Gary Lehmann