Re: OT: Personal Audio Space?

Allan wrote:>The Exploratorium is a wonderful place to go and see kids (and
adults) doing
>playful unsupervised hands-on science.  They do not have a loop display
>per
>se but they usually have some pretty cool music related things.

I'll second that!  A terrific place to go if you have some free time when
in
the Bay Area.  It even has free admission on Wednesdays.  As Allan
mentioned, there are many very cool music and sound-related exhibits, and
everything is hands-on.  http://www.exploratorium.com/