RE: first la loop feste

Yeah... kudos to Tony! It sounds like this may be the beginnings of a
semi-regular sorta thing!

I'm a Santa Cruz goon, so I wasn't there, but it's great knowing we're all
getting together and building community! Hope it was fun and not stressful
for the players... Feeling any better Andre? I'll bet it was a blast...

Respect,
-Miko

>>> healthquestrecruiter@earthlink.net 06/29/01 10:09AM >>>
Hey, thanks should be heaped on Tony for contributing his time, resources,
and even buying new JBL powered speakers for the occasion.  We certainly
couldn't have had it at my apartment!  The whole thing was only possible
because of Tony Moore, so props are in order--

And yes, it's obvious that Andre has spent a lot of time with his EDP--

Nobody seemed to using quantize with their EDP, and Andre didn't even use
an
expression pedal.  He kept doing these enormous string bends on his
Steinberger (into a Boogie).  Steve had his Ashdown bass amp, but was using
two DL-4 instead of one since he didn't have his Jamman--boy, is his tone
die for.  Ric did a great job but had to struggle with using borrowed
equipment.  I saw at least one famous face there.

The big lesson I learned last night is to try to stay in your comfort
zone--wish I had more time to practice.
I want a Repeater but nobody last night had one and there was plenty of
sound 8^)
Gary