Re: I want an EDP right?

I've heard that the much anticipated Againinator, when it's released, will
rule all in it's path and for a competitive price. Comes in "cool" DJ
stylin' too!
 btw I heard it was for sure shipping from last June
;  )

Yes I have the DL-4 which is cool for the delay stuff as well as the looper
and the pedal control is great.

Thanks for the replies, jeez I was surprised at the response, I guess
people
really like these EDP thingy's then?  :  )
I've placed my order, thanks all.

Allan, the EDP is not officially available in Europe since it needs mods to
pass the European CE certification. Trace have a stockpile meant for the US
that they are willing to sell direct for a good deal on a "product tester"
basis.

I heard about it through the list, some others have already taken the
plunge.

Martin Shellard