Re: I want an EDP right?

We at Electros are sad and ashamed to announce that we will miss yet
another
ship date due to our unwillingness to ship a product that does not have the
proper DJ styling.  Right now, it's "fresh" but we don't want to release it
until it's "fly."  In the mean time, we will be selling our other products
for
nothing, plus offering a mail in rebate for free turkish taffy with each
purchase.

Gern Blanston
Electros Sales and Marketing