EMUSIC Playlist #223

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #223                    June 28, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Pyramid Peak, a German
trio
influenced by Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre and Klaus Schulze.  The
feature CD at midnight was "Ocean Drive" on the Invisible Shadows label.

Pyramid Peak
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#jun

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Paul Nagle              Fugsamkeit               Red Book/Blue Book (Neu
Harmony)
Steve Roach             Walking Upright          Early Man (Projekt)
Otarion                 Fusions                  Evolution (Neu Harmony)
Mike Griffin &          Lithospheric Flux        The Most Distant Point
Known
(Hypnos)
  Dave Fulton
Victor Cerullo          Jonathan's Theme         Loneflyer (Groove)
vidnaObmana             Echoing Delight          Subterranean Collective
(Projekt)

12:00 am
Pyramid Peak            First Mission            Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
Pyramid Peak            Elevation                Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
Pyramid Peak            Pulse                    Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
Pyramid Peak            Changes                  Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
Pyramid Peak            Impressions              Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
Pyramid Peak            Fish'n Love              Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll begin a month-long focus on The Ministry of Inside
Things.  The feature CD at midnight will be "Live at the ICA" on the
Synkronos
label.  MoIT will be performing a live on-air, in-studio concert on EMUSIC,
July 12, 2001.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html