Re: Againinator image

Actually I didn't think there was a great need for a large display, since a
unit as advanced as the Againinator assumes some sort of infrared/cortical
hookup.  That's not really my department, but I suggest you drop a line to
the Againinator engineering and legal departments.  Good luck.

David Lee Myers
Freelance Imaging Team

P.S. Something may be in the works involving data gloves which will allow
you to really "feel" the VST plug-ins as blocks...