OT: Re: Klein questions for klein, and guitar players

someone said:
>When Lorenzo advised of the ten month wait, I really only thought about
backing
>out for a second, then I realized that there is nowhere else to get an
>instrument of this quality with my specific requests at the price i'm
>paying, no matter how long I wait
well, i'm really pleased w/the teuffel tesla, so far:
highly flexible (personalised, odd) electronics, w/great sounding pickups,
and
the wait-time is not nearly that long.
OTOH:
the klein is certainly a fantastic instrument, well worth the wait, if
that's
what yer after.....

best,
dt / s-c