Re: OT:OT:OT:Re: tesla questions (feedback mics/gtr)

Was the sustainiac the thing you mounted on the bridge of your guitar that
had little rubber toy monster truck looking wheels and kept the strings
vibrating physically, the thing that had a criver and a tube like a
"voice-box" only attached fully to the headstock of your guitar, or some
other kind of device??? can't remember?