Unidentified subject!

lately i've been fooling about with playing harmonica
into the neck pickup of my epiphone dot, with
distortion, at half speed on the boomerang, then
reversing and speeding up the loop. once i stack some
harmonic drones on top of the initial melody it builds
up some rythm from the reverse swelling, and is simply
amazing.

take care,

phil

<<someone wrote:

i was wondering what kinds of instruments are being
looped by the users
of
this group. there are certainly lots of guitar players
that are
looping, and
we definitely know about dj's...
im interested to know what other instruments are being
looped out
there...especially individually created instruments.
i am doing loops with a malletkat(midi marimba),
synthesizers,
didjeridoos,
and vocals.
so what else is going on out there?

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.

 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner