guilty?

>Jeeze man- the things I still dont know about my EDP- I have to say I am
>guilty of using it to about 10% of it's cababilities- Thanks for the info
>Kim- Cliff

guilty? its possible to do a lot of music with a few functions - as
little a shame as just using blues chords throughout a show.

The more EDP users I meet, the more I am fascinated how many ways
they find to use it and how different styles result from it.
Those who understand less about the unit sometimes develop a more
personal stile.
Those who understand a lot are more versatile and dynamic.

I am not sure whether its similar with other looping units :-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org