PC 'JAMPERSON' conversion kit

Jehn wrote:

"I had a couple of things taped onto my JamMan..one was a picture of Saturn
with the caption "Riddles of the Rings"..the other was a cartoon picture of
a guy awake in his pajamas flying..collage visual anyone?"

For what it's worth,  I was annoyed by the unconcious sexism of Lexicon
calling their looper the "JAMMAN"  so as a joke I printed up the logo
"JAMPERSON" in the exact lettering of the unit and printed up a bunch.

This is both a righting of a wrong to me and, at the same time, a
gentle poking of fun at the PC (Politically Correct) culture that we live
in.

If anyone wants a "conversion" kit I can either e-mail you the pagemaker
document or a physical printing of the logos for the price of "passing it
on"

yours, Rick (loop.pool)