Help with Eventide H3000/Midi!

Dear List,

Can anyone help me with the H3000 and Midi.

I am using the "Canyon" program to create some really long ambient
effects by sending one or two musical notes or sounds to it and letting
them sustain-out.

I want to send a midi-controller to it so I can force the note to
die-out in order to send it a new note or sound

I thought I could do this by maybe lowering and then raising again the
room size before sending a new note, or some other way if anyone has a
better idea.

Does anyone know anything about the H3000 that could help me? I bought
mine used and of course the manual did not accompany. Eventides' website
has nothing and the guy at Eventide said he didn't know.

Thanks in advance!

-R. Korsakov