Re: the electrix repeater

> From: Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
>
> I like noodely guitar, but I'm not into the microtonal deal.  Don't hold
>your
> breath for the Repeater.  Save your money and go for the Againinator,
>which
> will probably be out sooner.
>
> Mark Sottilaro

Actually, you don't need to worry about saving money up for the
Againinator. It turns out that if you read the fine print on the pdf of
the advance-release Againinator manual (I won't tell you what I had to
do to get that),  there's a clause that allows for a 120% negative
add-on price for certain features that they only describe vaguely. I
seem to recall a name something like the beelzebubblian atman-hold
feature, but my memory gets fuzzy anytime I try to actually remember
what that feature does. There was something in the contract about going
down to the crossroads in order to activate the feature.
hmmm....  Does anyone know if I actually signed up for it? I have a
small band-aid on the tip of my finger, but can't remember how it got
there?

Simran