Re: Basic intro (OT)

Tim,

Excellent analogy!  In the computer business this is called "value added
reseller" and it is a creative way to make money from folks who do not have
the time or knowledge to do it themselves.  Another analogy would be the
morning newspaper comprised mostly of Associated Press "samples".  We will
soon have nearly everything that was ever written, filmed, sung, or played
digitized and available for repackaging and I think tapping into this vast
source of old content - and making it interesting in new ways - is
creative.

$0.02
-Allan