Re: Repeater shipped today!

i just checked out the site. that's just great! you guys must feel
really good about that! congrats! i think this is going to be a
revolutionary product. the first line of electrix stuff is simply
amazing. now the questions is: what next?? :)

whatever it is, you can be sure i am going to wait until they are in
the stores before i put any deposits down! no offence.... :)

brett
- user of maestro echoplexes c.1980's
- user of jamman c.late 1990's
- waiting for repeater c.2000/1