Re: Repeater Foot Controller

Mr. Monk recommends the Lake Butler MIDI Midigator as a means to control
the
Repeater.  Since I happen to have one (with the RAM expanded) and am
eyeballing
the Repeater (waiting for LD members' reviews of actual units), I have to
ask
exactly what features of the Repeater require such a beast that aren't
handled
by the Repeater's own controls?  Or have I missed the point and a pedal
board is
duplicating those controls in a hands-free manner?  Please inform.

Cheers,

Bill        billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html