RE: MIDI live looping

Jonathan, I didn't know you were a ztarist!

Actually, the new OS for the ztar (www.starrlabs.com) is currently under
development and scheduled to be released in the next month or so. It will
feature a basic to intermediate level onboard sequencer that is being
designed to support looping. It's kind of exciting actually.

This, obviously, isn't a floor controller, but it would also replace your
guitar synth, and along with that all of those associated latency issues.
You can contact Harvey Starr (harvey@cts.com) for more information if you
wish.

Best of luck,
Kevin