Re: Can we take a second...

Kim Flint wrote:

> actually the thing people have asked for for years is multiple tracks of
> **different lengths**, which Repeater doesn't do.

Until I got a looper box that could do multiple loops, i didn't really
grok why this was so important...  it gets bantered about on the list
all the time but I didnt really think about it.

Well, It was immediately apparent with my very first multi-track loop
yesterday.  Track one was a big long loop, and track 2 was a little short
one, with a bunch of dead space until loop1 finishs.  Ahhh Haaaa, so thats
what they are talk about.   Light bulb finally goes on!

None-the-less, having multiple tracks is GREAT & the Repeater is a groove.

-jas
Albuquerque