Re: Bob Sellon's Jamman stereo multitrack upgrade

Mark:

There were only a few prototypes upgrades to the Jamman, it was never a
commercial product.  For a while the manual for the upgrade was online, but
I believe it too has disappeared.  There are archives in Looper's Delight
that explain what it was all about.

best,
Kevin