Re: Bob Sellon's Jamman stereo multitrack upgrade

Hey Mark-

Have you heard of Looper's Delight? It's this web site with tons of info
about loopers. There is all kinds of stuff there, you'll be amazed! Check
it out, there is a whole section on the Bob Sellon upgrade, with all the
list discussion about it collected in one place!

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/jamman/jamman.html

kim