Roland Wave Processor

Dear Looping Friends-

I'm curious if any of you out there have had a chance to fool with the new
Wave Processor from Roland. I'd like to know in general how well it works,
tracks, sounds, etc.

Since it modifies the original signal for it's synthesizer waveform
effects, instead of deriving a pitch and converting to midi, I thought it
might work well and actually have a more animated sound than just driving a
midi synth...

As this is just a simplification of Rolands VG technology, any VG users out
there are inited to chime in...

Thanks-

Mark