RE: midi pedals

more of those big noisy buttons. They don't mention anything about midi at
all for this pedal, although I imagine that is how it actually works. I
would think if it had any interesting midi functions they would advertise
that. Unless of course the are afraid of scaring away guitar players with
the word "midi" so they don't mention it. Of course if that is the case
then they probably would keep the pedal functionality simple, so don't
expect much.

looks to me like they are doing the same thing as lexicon... throw a few
special dedicated functions onto a very basic midi pedal, then charge
people a lot for it since they will all think they need that pedal.

kim