Re: Repeater & Tempo

it seems to do a great job slowing down with few artifacts,
but i have noticed that extreme changes in tempo tend to
sound pretty weird.  (weird is a good feature for me)
i do think it would still be good for learning purposes...

i don't know anything about the tr-1000.

Please post information on the following:

Can you slow audio down without pitch change that is of good quality (few artifacts)?

What is the actual range of this function (I.E. - max and min ranges for speed up and slow down)

Is this function stable (someone just posted a Repeater lockup during tempo function)?

Any feedback on the TR-1000 or similar devices?

Grazie,
Philoop