Hi,
I am Fabio Brand́. This is the second time that I enroll me in this
mailing.
The first time was silent.
I have discovered to be a looper after having listened "What means..." of
David Torn, my preferred musician. I like a lot to listen to Frisell,
Molvaer, Davis, Coltrane, Metheny, Zorn, Aarset etc.
Do I like to listen to music a lot (obviously?). Even if after sometime I
have discovered that was incapable entirely to copy the others. I have
stopped making cover after having understood (in truth very soon) that I
didn't want to reproduce other people's music and whether to repeat or to
be
repeated annoyed me. That's why I believe to physiologically be a looper
Ah, I am guitarist and next time I eventually point out my instrumentation
to looping.
I apologize me for the length of mine first intrusion.
Regards

Fabio Brandi
(un)relax