Re: Importing and Exporting Repeater Loops (was:RE: Using tap tempo on Repeater)

Judging by what Electrix as said about this topic, what I'd do is first,
on the
Repeater, is to make a loop of a desired time.  Leave it blank or put
something
on it, doesn't matter.  You'll have a silent loop, but a loop anyway.
Bring it
into your favorite audio cruncher, and crunch away, copy and paste from
other
files, whatever, just don't change the length of the loop or the name.
Drag it
back to the CFC and viola, it should be there in it's new and improved
state.
I just got my computer back up and running, so I'm going to try this later
today.  Shouldn't matter, but I'm running all of this on the Mac OS.

Mark Sottilaro