Re: h

I'm not sure I totally understood that, but welcome back to the list.  Is
it my
imagination, or are their a lot of Italians on the list?  I'd be curious to
have a globe which pinpoints each looper.  Could be there's a "loop belt"
One
thing I find very interesting is the disproportionate amount of loop based
gigs
here in the San Francisco Bay area compared to the amount of loopers.  If
only
NYC didn't have those slushy winters...  I miss the days when I could say
"Coffee" (properly pronounced "Cawfy") and no one would flinch.

Mark Sottilaro