Repeater sleep/wakeup bug

Hey,

I heard mention of people having trouble with the repeater after waking it
up
from a sleep state.  I too have had problems.  Failure to synch to midi,
failure to record.  Basically it stops working.  Turning it off isn't a
problem, as I have it in a power strip, but putting it to sleep and
expecting
your Repeater to wake up to a useful state seems very risky.  I'm also
having
a problem with my Againinator, where upon wake up it refuses to do
anything,
and eats all the catfood.  Has anyone else had these problems?

Mark Sottilaro