Re: EDP mono in stereo mix

ve

Hi Steve,
some things you can do

post process just the looping signal. for example sometimes I run my EPD
into a lexicon vortex. having the loop pan around the stereo field or just
be chroused/delayed enough to spead out the loop to the extreme L&R leaves
some space for your main signal in the center. or you can put your main
signal at 10 o' clock on the pan & the loop at 2 o'clock. that way they
are
not on top of each other & again you can process the 2 signals indepently
&
have a nice stereo feel

cheers
LOU