Re: Gratuitous Self Promotion Dept.

>Hi all,
>
>Please excuse the tiresome self-aggrandizement. I don't write
>so very often (though I've been lurking here for over six years
>or more). My recent CD project just got it's first online review
>and I can't help but want to share.
>
>It (the review) is sarcastic, well written and (to be fair) probably
>pretty darn accurate. It could be taken as either positive or
>negative depending on your tastes. I myself am not entirely
>sure -- ha! I'm just thrilled to have some press finally.
>
>I pass it along to you thus ... see you on the funway!
>
>>From DEAD ANGEL (Issue 48 - 9/01/01)

Hey Ted, congrats on the review! Given the tone of the rest of the
'zine, I'd take it as a positive, probably as positive as this bunch
of bondage, metal and latex obsessives can get :-)

It's a great album, I've been enjoying it quite a lot!
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer