Re: WOT Re: a prayer

--- Jon <ssrndpty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It takes quite a bit to motivate someone to fly
> themselves into the side of
> a building.

Not really. You just have to catch them young.
Hitler knew that.

> If you want more than the mindless revenge that
> passes for justice these
> days, you have to find out what made these people so
> agrieved they decided
> to kill themselves, otherwise they'll just continue;
> there are plenty more
> where they came from.

Granted, that 60 years after WWII, there still exist
Nazis & Japanese militarists. You have to admit that
we did thin the herd a bit.

> I'm pretty certain that all we will see now is more
> violence and more
> atrocities, from both sides. Words cannot express
> the grief of knowing what
> is to come.

We did not want this, but it is here. Short of
becoming Islamic fanatics or begging the mullahs
for mercy, what would you suggest?

=====
John Tidwell