Re: OT - 9-11-01 -- looping prayers

> Or how about we all donate a pint of blood if we really want to
help.  I
> think that would be a lot more appreciated.  Kevin

*** You mean *only* *appreciated*, not *objectively* *helpful*, right?
Otherwise I would love to know how one can evaluate physical touchable
versus spiritual invisible help.

I actually am thinking a lot about looping positive energy, verbal or
otherwise.  Any feelings about this?  It seems to me that in fact
making a loop containing a positive energy, although then kept
mechanically running, could be seen in the same way as engraving
sacred symbols into a rock, making icons, or whatever else in this
realm.

petr