RE: OT - 9-11-01 -- looping prayers

I think Mark's comments quite appropriately reflected the immense
frustration and sadness we all feel that looping, engraving, making icons,
etc., doesn't really do anything in a very tangible way to save one of
those
already lost, or prevent the loss of even one more citizen. I didn't
respond
to the earlier post because I figure each to his own - we're all working
through our pain in our own way. For me, I have been writing a lot of
lyrics. But I also feel the anger and the frustration too, and I can
understand exactly where Mark was coming from.

Kevin