Re: The Big Bump issue.

Oh, I totally agree, don't get me wrong.  I'd rather not work his way, but
I made
a choice, which was to give up some of the great functionality of the EDP,
in
return for Quad Loop recording (for under the $2400 you'd have to spend to
buy 4
EDPs) and non volatile memory.  I also got a few extras, like great time
stretch/compress functions and the ability to shift loops against each
other.
Because I'm coming from the JamMan camp, I actually didn't loose anything.
never used the JamMan in delay mode (though I may now), because I needed
the
ability to change to a new loop, and go back.  When I think of the use per
dollar
(I think I bought my JamMan new for $350 or so) of the JamMan, it's pretty
incredible.

Anyway, I've pretty much always "primed" my loops.  I think I've learned
to work
this way and kind of "know" how long something needs to be.  Maybe I'm
wrong.  If
I had it the other way I might say, "how could I have done without this?"
Until
then, I'll be here in my apartment looping.

Mark Sottilaro