Re: OT: To Loopers in the UK

>"The Star Spangled Banner".
>
>I can't begin to
>express what seeing those boys, in their red coats
>& bear skin hats, playing my country's national
>anthem meant to me.
>
>Thank you my cousins. Thank you my friends.

IMO, this just goes to show that we've all got different opinions,
no?  I find this interesting, John.  You tore Roberto's comments up
with a nasty joke (although you both have interesting points), and
now you come back expressing something dear and emotional to
yourself, something that helped you grieve and heal, perhaps?  that's
good for you.

hmmm...

for all it's good intentions, however, that song makes me feel kinda
icky when i hear it...bombs bursting in air and all.

best,

rich