Re: bump-Bang !

Title: Re: bump-Bang !
Luca invented:
I also agree with Matthias when he says that it absolutely impossible to think to improvvise with such a limitation.

I did not say "absolutely impossible"! Nor do I think it. I said:
- because you may be playing before you set up the blank loop, so you would either have a separate input control or stop playing while you set it up.

- even in a washy loop, there may be an acurate tempo, so I much prefer to tap this for what I actually play instead of having to keep the "silent timing".
--

please be carefull with citations, or better: not citations :-)
"Reply" was the button I most liked when I started to use Email...

--

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org