Bang - the end

dear Matthias, sorry if I attributed to you things that I have maybe read from another post. I am not in the habit to invent things, nor I need to speak through other's mouth.

dear Stig, I think we'd better not to judge each other's capabilities or skill; even more if we don't know the people we are talking about.

Maestro Mark, I really didn't think my words could offend anyone and sure didn't want they did it.

Dear ld members, it seems a certain level of nervous feeling is flying over our heads.
I don't know if it depends from noble time of sadness,from superficial superegos, or from the decision to stop be patient and not to accept other's opinions, I just know my question was directed to one Company, which I desired could respond to the list, not to me personally.
I think a reply given to the list is close to have the value of a promise, and this is one of the motivations that are making a list useful: it is a balanced way to talk to the Industry.
I have been sad to read a lot of people (including me) who was asking about the record/overdub function has not been given  a reply (that arrived finally, thanks Damon).
My goal was making a clear question to receive a clear reply.

Anyway, let's bring the tone down, I think we must bear enough examples of bad attidudes these days.

peace
luca